- Ikoyi Nursery is a non-profit organisation Founded in 1946.
- The Trust is overseen by a Committee of Parents, thus parents are actively encouraged to be involved with the school.
- With a capacity of 39 children, our student body represents over 10 nationalities.
- We run small sized classes, each with a maximum capacity of 13 students.
- We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), the British preschool curriculum.
- We work in close partnership with parents to ensure each child develops to their full potential.
- We offer a holistic approach to learning, where academic and personal development are equally important.
- We are committed to offering a home from home environment and dedicated to the care and support of each individual child.